Will It Lead to Any Meaningful Change in Niagara in Addressing the Climate Crisis?
Posted June 26th, on Niagara At Large
A Brief Foreword Note from Niagara At Large publisher and veteran environment reporter Doug Draper –
It appears that this so-called Climate Summit has been planned mostly for and by members of the business, including development industry sector. There seems to be little interest in engaging ordinary citizens.
Therefore we, the people, need to consider having a climate summit of our own and most importantly, we need to consider making sure that we vote in people in this fall’s municipal elections that truly care about protecting and preserving our environment.
– Doug Draper, Niagara At Large
To learn more about the corporate climate summit, click on https://niagaraclimatechangesummit.ca/
NIAGARA AT LARGE Encourages You To Join The Conversation By Sharing Your Views On This Post In The Space Following The Bernie Sanders Quote Below.
“A Politician Thinks Of The Next Election. A Leader Thinks Of The Next Generation.” – Bernie Sanders
- Niagara Region Climate Summit – Tuesday June 28th
- Buffalo, New York Area Congressman Slams U.S. Supreme Court on Abortion Ruling
- Warning – Buffalo, New York is Now a Free Zone for Nuts Wanting to Carry Guns in Public
- Niagara At Large is Experiencing Technical Difficulties
- Trudeau Government Continues Wasting Our Tax Money on Climate Killing Trans Mountain Pipeline
- Happy First Day of Summer
- Sorry Buffalo. Why Would Canadians Want To Go Over There?
- Here’s For All You Dads Out There
- Paul McCartney Turns 80 – UNBELIEVABLE
- Paying Tribute to One of Niagara’s Passionate Citizen Activists