Niagara At Large will either soar in cyberspace or fall on the strength of people willing to contribute content to this site for nothing more than the possibility that maybe – just maybe – we can provide a forum for the kind of informative and engaging news and analysis that has crashed and burned in too many of our chain-owned newspapers.
And when we say “for nothing,” we mean that everyone up to and including the publisher of Niagara At Large is launching this project for no monetary compensation whatsoever, but on a dream that maybe that will come someday if this site proves worthy enough to draw funding from people who believe in it.
Fortunately, there are already good people willing to contribute to Niagara At Large that are willing to accept those terms, and we thank them, in advance, for their passion in trying to get a truly independent news and commentary site for the greater Niagara region off the ground.
There may be more of you who would like to contribute and you can begin to do that by contacting Niagara At Large’s publisher at email@example.com.
Contributing an article or commentary piece to Niagara At Large could mean anything from sharing the odd piece of news and commentary for the site to more regularly producing columns. You may be a young person who is still attending high school, college or university, looking for one more venue for communicating your generation’s concerns about your ups and downs, and concerns for the future. Or you may be someone who has lost a job or is a senior on a fixed income, or member of a not-for-profit organization working for the betterment of our binational Niagara/Buffalo region.
If you have news or viewpoints all of us in the greater Niagara region may benefit from, then this site may be one you agree we can all build on.
Doug Draper, publisher, Niagara At Large, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Marineland Can Say All It Wants About Anti-Captivity Campaign, But There Is No Escaping It –
- Ford Government’s Sam Oosterhoff Stands Up for Seniors
- Ford Government’s Scheme for Auditing Municipalities is Nothing More Than a Money-Wasting P.R. Stunt
- The Ontario NDP Leader who should be Premier is in Niagara Thursday, 23rd for a Town Hall Meeting for One and All
- United Nations Chief Calls For ‘Enlightened Self-Interest’ From World Leaders To Save ‘The Whole Planet’ From Climate Change
- Happy 50th Anniversary to Canada’s Greatest LIGHTHOUSE
- NPCA Welcomes Citizen Appointees To Board Of Directors
- Niagara Centre MP Vance Badawey Elated Tariffs Lifted On Canadian Steel
- Maybe There Is No Justice in This World
- Ford’s Cuts at Provincial Level Will Likely Come Back To Haunt Taxpayers at Municipal Level