News from the Town of Lincoln
Posted September 29th, 2020 on Niagara At Large
Lincoln, Ontario – As part of Lincoln’s celebratory 50^th anniversary year, 50 trees will be planted in several parks throughout the Town.
Beautification and decoration of public spaces helps to instill a sense of civic pride and support community belonging. Town staff work to beautify the public realm and animate spaces through year-round seasonal plantings and decorations.
To further support these beautification efforts, there is opportunity to commemorate the Town’s 50th anniversary in 2020 by installing legacy beautification pieces such as floral displays and new trees.
Tree planting locations will include:
- * Ashby Park (Ashby Dr., Beamsville) – Thursday, Oct. 1, 2020
- * Bomberry Park (Maple Ave., Beamsville) – Tuesday, Oct. 6, 2020
- * Rittenhouse Park (Azalea Cres., Vineland) – Thursday, Oct. 8, 2020
- * Meadowood Park (Hartwood Ave., Beamsville) – Friday, Oct. 9, 2020
- * Jordan Hollow Park (King St., Jordan Station) – Fall 2020 (Date TBC)
All trees will be installed, staked, mulched and watered on a regular basis to ensure optimal health and longevity.
NIAGARA AT LARGE Encourages You To Join The Conversation By Sharing Your Views On This Post In The Space Following The Bernie Sanders Quote Below.