A Public Advisory from the Town of Lincoln in Niagara, Ontario
Posted January 13th, 2018 on Niagara At Large
Lincoln, Ontario – The Town of Lincoln is reminding residents and agencies that Town facilities are available for warming centres during the extreme cold.
The following locations are available:
- Fleming Centre – open daily from 6 a.m. to 10 p.m. (general concourse/lobby)
- · Amenities onsite include: Library (visit lincoln.library.on.ca for hours), Rinkside Café, free WiFi, uLinc transit hub
- Town of Lincoln Town Hall lobby – open daily from 8:30 a.m.-4:30 p.m.
- · Amenities include: free WiFi
- Jordan Arena – open daily from 6 a.m. to 10 p.m. (general lobby or upstairs lobby)
- · Amenities include: free WiFi, concession stand (hours vary)
NIAGARA AT LARGE encourages you to join the conversation by sharing your views on this post in the space below the Bernie quote.
A reminder that we only post comments by individuals who also share their first and last names.
For more news and commentary from Niagara At Large – an independent, alternative voice for our greater bi-national Niagara region – become a regular visitor and subscriber to NAL at www.niagaraatlarge.com .
“A politician thinks of the next election. A leader thinks of the next generation.” – Bernie Sanders