News from the Campaign Office of St. Catharines Liberal MPP Jim Bradley
This May 9th, Jim Bradley officially opened his re-election campaign headquarters in St. Catharines’ Grantham Plaza.
With over 80 supporters and volunteers, Bradley spoke of his unwavering commitment to our community and his proven record advocating on behalf of St. Catharines at every opportunity.
“Elections are an important part of the democratic process and I am honoured to have the opportunity to build upon the results we have achieved together and our shared goals for the future. I will continue to provide the people of St. Catharines with an experienced, dedicated and committed choice to represent our community.”
Jim continues to make a significant difference for St. Catharines:
- Over $1 billion in provincial investment for local projects in St. Catharines.
- New, state-of-the-art $759 million St. Catharines Hospital.
- Downtown Performing Arts Centre and Brock School of Fine and Performing Arts.
- Expanding full-day kindergarten to all St. Catharines Schools.
- Committed to enhancing retirement for working families.
(NOW IT IS YOUR TURN. Niagara At Large encourages you to share your views on this post. A reminder that we only post comments by individuals who share their first and last name with them.)