A Zoom Meeting, Hosted by the Niagara District Council of Women, this Wednesday, November 18th at 7:30 P.M.
An Invited from the Niagara District Council of Women
Posted November 17th, 2020 on Niagara At Large
Join us for a Public meeting on –
EMERGENCY RESPONSES WHEN MENTAL HEALTH ISSUES & RACE CONVERGE
- · What is the Niagara Regional Police Force plan to improve its responses to emergency mental health calls?
- · What other service providers should be involved ?
- · Who would benefit from a better system ?
- · Bryan McCulloch, Chief of Niagara Regional Police Services
- · Salah Waziruddin Chair, City of St. Catharines anti- Racism Committee
- · Fete Ngira-Batware Kimpiobi, ED Solidarity of Francophone Immigrant Women and Families (Sofifran)
To register e- mail firstname.lastname@example.org
NIAGARA AT LARGE Encourages You To Join The Conversation By Sharing Your Views On This Post In The Space Following The Bernie Sanders Quote Below.