Hosted by Niagara’s Regional Government this Wednesday, April 24th from 5 to 7 p.m. at the St. Catharines Public Library, 54 Church Street, in downtown St. Catharines
News from the Niagara Region
Posted April 24th, 2019 on Niagara At Large
About Niagara Region’s Specialized Transit Study –
The Specialized Transit Study is one of the key studies in Moving Transit Forward in Niagara.
To best meet the transportation and mobility needs of our aging population and residents requiring accommodation, the Linking Niagara Transit Committee is reviewing specialized transit in Niagara. IBI Group will lead this review.
The review will determine how we can meet the short- and long-term needs of regional and municipal specialized transit clients.
- Problems, gaps and opportunities with the current specialized transit system
- Key origins and destinations, and reasons for travel
- Types of service for the study area, connectivity and future service requirements
- Opportunities for improved coordination or consolidation of specialized transportation services
- Current and emerging technologies that may enhance the customer experience
- Public engagement and community input
GO Implementation Office
905-980-6000 ext. 3569
Public Information Centre #2
Wednesday, April 24
5 to 7 p.m.
St. Catharines Public Library
54 Church St., St. Catharines
If you require any accommodation for a disability to attend and participate, email the accessibility coordinator or call at 905-685-4225 ext. 3252.
NIAGARA AT LARGE encourages you to join the conversation by sharing your views on this post in the space following the Bernie Sanders quote below.
A reminder that we only post comments by individuals who also share their first and last names.
For more news and commentary from Niagara At Large – an independent, alternative voice for our greater bi-national Niagara region – become a regular visitor and subscriber to NAL at www.niagaraatlarge.com .