Niagara At Large will either soar in cyberspace or fall on the strength of people willing to contribute content to this site for nothing more than the possibility that maybe – just maybe – we can provide a forum for the kind of informative and engaging news and analysis that has crashed and burned in too many of our chain-owned newspapers.
And when we say “for nothing,” we mean that everyone up to and including the publisher of Niagara At Large is launching this project for no monetary compensation whatsoever, but on a dream that maybe that will come someday if this site proves worthy enough to draw funding from people who believe in it.
Fortunately, there are already good people willing to contribute to Niagara At Large that are willing to accept those terms, and we thank them, in advance, for their passion in trying to get a truly independent news and commentary site for the greater Niagara region off the ground.
There may be more of you who would like to contribute and you can begin to do that by contacting Niagara At Large’s publisher at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Contributing an article or commentary piece to Niagara At Large could mean anything from sharing the odd piece of news and commentary for the site to more regularly producing columns. You may be a young person who is still attending high school, college or university, looking for one more venue for communicating your generation’s concerns about your ups and downs, and concerns for the future. Or you may be someone who has lost a job or is a senior on a fixed income, or member of a not-for-profit organization working for the betterment of our binational Niagara/Buffalo region.
If you have news or viewpoints all of us in the greater Niagara region may benefit from, then this site may be one you agree we can all build on.
Doug Draper, publisher, Niagara At Large, email@example.com.
- Slamming Iran for ‘Unlawful and Horrific’ Shoot Down – A Thousand Days Ago – of a Jet Loaded With Canadian Passengers
- Trudeau Government Continues Allowing Canada’s Largest Corporations to Pay Less and Less Taxes Than the Rest of Us – . AND WHY?
- The Ball’s Falls Thanksgiving Festival is BACK… TO NORMAL
- Keep Nature Front and Centre When You Vote in Municipal Elections this October 24th
- Honouring ‘Habitat for Humanity Day’ in Niagara, Ontario
- Good Riddance to Trudeau’s AriveCAN APP as a Badass and Very Costly Canada/U.S. Border-Crossing Blocker
- Reaching Out for Peace and Justice for All on Canada’s Second Annual National Day for Truth and Reconciliation
- Niagara Falls to be Illuminated in Orange for the National Day for Truth and Reconciliation
- Ford Government Plan to Extend Life of Nuclear Plant Invites an Energy Disaster for Ontario
- Greater Niagara Chamber Applauds Federal Government Decision to Remove Restrictions at Canadian Border