Will It Lead to Any Meaningful Change in Niagara in Addressing the Climate Crisis?
Posted June 26th, on Niagara At Large
A Brief Foreword Note from Niagara At Large publisher and veteran environment reporter Doug Draper –
It appears that this so-called Climate Summit has been planned mostly for and by members of the business, including development industry sector. There seems to be little interest in engaging ordinary citizens.
Therefore we, the people, need to consider having a climate summit of our own and most importantly, we need to consider making sure that we vote in people in this fall’s municipal elections that truly care about protecting and preserving our environment.
– Doug Draper, Niagara At Large
To learn more about the corporate climate summit, click on https://niagaraclimatechangesummit.ca/
NIAGARA AT LARGE Encourages You To Join The Conversation By Sharing Your Views On This Post In The Space Following The Bernie Sanders Quote Below.
“A Politician Thinks Of The Next Election. A Leader Thinks Of The Next Generation.” – Bernie Sanders
- You Are Invited to A Free Zoom Webinar on Growing Plants on Your Yard for Pollinators
- Ford Government’s Health Privatization Comments “Outrageous, And Foolhardy”, Raising Red-Flags About Backroom Deal Making
- Ontario Government Bringing High-Speed Internet Access to Niagara West
- Niagara Falls MPP Urges Ford to Supply Seniors’ Long-Term Care Homes With Air Conditioning
- Ontario’s NDP Pushing Ford for Immediate Action on Health-Care Shortage Crisis
- Ontario’s Ford Government Empowering Province’s Mayors to Build Housing Faster
- To Hell With Blue Box Recycling in Niagara!
- Canada’s Trudeau Liberals Fiddle While Big Oil Continues to Haul in Huge Profits & Destroy Planet
- A Sad Farewell to Singer/Actress Olivia Newton-John
- A Message to We Humans from Niagara’s Gunned Down White Wolf